SICC Bukit Pastry Corner

Now that I'm still nursing a post-wisdom-teeth mouth, cakes are my new best friend. They are easy to eat as they melt in your mouth and no chewing is involved! That means muffins, cheesecakes, chocolate fondants feature regularly in my daily diet.

The BF was the sweetest, he got me 6 chocolate eclairs and a chocolate cake for dinner after the gym one day because I'm still on soft foods. Hazelnut Chocolate Cake ($3.60) This was a decadent sponge cake layered with luscious hazelnut chocolate mousse on a graham cracker crust and topped off with a candied walnut and striped chocolate. I loved it. So much so I gobbled it up before realising I forgot to leave half for the BF. Opps. My bad!



Bukit Pastry Corner
Singapore Island Country Club, Bukit location
240 Sime Road
Singapore 578774
Tel: 6461 7439
Open on Mondays to Fridays from 11am to 10pm, Saturdays and Sundays from 8am to 10pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

ABC Brickworks Food Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang