Cheaperbythedozens

Cheaperbythedozens is a little start-up side business of an enterprising 17-year old. She lives in the neighbourhood, and a friend gifted me a box of her yummy confectionery. This girl will definitely make a worthy junior masterchef contender!

Now, let me try to remember what I was doing when I was 17...I think my first attempt at baking cookies turned into brownies because I couldn't convert the metric system to the American one and my cookie batter melted into one big brownie puddle in the oven!

These strawberry hearts ($20 for a small box) may not look ultra exquisite, but are big on flavour. Each layer, the strawberry-spiked jelly screen, smooth cheesecake middle, and biscuit-crumbed bottom harmonizes beautifully into a wonderfully balanced creation.



Cheaperbythedozens
Tel: 8444 9522
Instagram: cheaperbythedozens

Comments

FoodieFC said…
I was still playing dota and counterstrike when I was that age
Bern said…
hahahaa, my brothers were crazy abt those games!

Popular posts from this blog

Janggut Laksa vs 328 Katong Laksa, Queensway Shopping Centre

Gong Yuan Ma La Tang

ABC Brickworks Food Centre