This is another quick and easy recipe for hash, and one that's carb-free as well.
Ingredients (feeds 4):
6 cups cauliflower, cut into florets
20 slices streaky bacon
1 medium yellow onion, minced
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt to taste
1) Fry bacon till crisp, in 1 tbsp olive oil.
2) Set aside. Cut into 1" cubes.
3) Using 1 tbsp of the bacon-fat-infused oil, fry nduja, breaking it up in the pan, set aside.
4) Using 1 tbsp of the bacon fat-infused olive oil, fry onions till soft, about 2 minutes on medium-high heat.
5) Add garlic, and fry till fragrant, about 1 minute.
6) Add cauliflower and fry till slightly softened, about 10 minutes, salting slightly as you go. The bacon and nduja are salty on their own, so you don't need a lot more salt.
7) Return nduja to pan, tossing through. The nduja will colour the cauliflower slightly reddish.
8) Return bacon to pan, tossing through.
9) Make holes in the hash, and cook eggs sunny side up.
10) Salt to taste before serving.